Good nursing care is particularly important for chronic conditions such as CPA and ABPA/SAFS.
- How can I help my patient manage their symptoms and side effects?
- How can I explain fungal infections and devices/procedures (e.g. PICC lines, bronchoscopy) to patients and their carers, in language they’ll understand?
- How do you administer IV antifungals?
- How do I teach patients how to use inhalers, nebulisers, etc?
- What kind of lifestyle advice helps with fungal conditions?
- How do I help patients (and carers) find support groups?
[BETH: ask Debbie etc what else they’d like here]